I-Sales is sales management system for managing small companies and shops which have features in dealing with purchases and sales transactions .
- Adding and modifying or deleting Stores data.
- Adding main groups for products and modifying or deleting data.
- Adding new products and its details and modifying or deleting data
- Property of adding barcode for each product and printing them .
- Printing Reports about items, stock and items below limited demand
- Adding Sales invoices (Cash ,Debt)
- Adding Purchase invoices (Cash ,Defer).
- Property of returning products from sales invoices.
- Property of returning products from purchase invoices.
- Printing Reports about sales invoices, products sales, purchases invoices, products purchases, total purchases and sales, certain invoices and profits and loses report
- Adding, modifying and deleting Customer Groups data.
- Property of adding customers , determining code for each customer, modifying and deleting data.
- Adding customers payments.
- Possibility of customers installment systems and paying it.
- Printing Reports about customers, customer’ accounts, customers installment systems, stagnant customers, more movement customers and customers movement.
- Property of adding vendors , determining code for each vendor, modifying and deleting data.
- Adding vendors payments.
- Printing Reports about vendors, vendors’ accounts, stagnant vendors, more movement vendors and vendors movement.
Cars and Chaser
- Adding, modifying and deleting cars data.
- Adding, modifying and deleting cars expenses types data.
- Adding, modifying and deleting cars expenses data.
- Adding, modifying and deleting chaser data.
- Printing Reports about car expenses.
- Making Journal entries for all operations in company .
- Property of making accounting tree.
- Property of making Bonds.
- Setting of beginning balances for customers and vendors.
- Making price protection.
- Printing Reports about journal entries, trial balance, income statement, balance sheet and general ledger.
- Adding, modifying, deleting banks and branches data.
- Adding Receivable and payable .
- Adding, modify, deleting banking accounts.
- Recording all banking deals.
- Collecting and refusing Receivable and payable.
- Printing Reports about receivable and payable and banking accounts.
- Adding, modifying and deleting administrations ,departments and employees data.
- Possibility of recording employees attendance & departure.
- Possibility of recording employees absence & vacations.
- Determining discount and overtime ratio.
- Determining overtime for each employee.
- Determining receiving assets for employees .
- Determining warnings given for employees.
- Determining employees Incentives and sanctions.
- Recording salaries and advances for employees .
- Printing Reports about employees attendance & departure, employees overtime & vacations and employees’ salaries.